domingo, 17 de novembro de 2019

Easy way to grow Mulberry from cutting - Growing Mulberries in Containers





You will learn In this movie Easy way to grow Mulberry from cutting   - The Complete Growing Guide 2 step by step, You will Learn How To Propagate Mulberry
The advantage of grow from cutting is that you will harvest fruits faster than planting the seeds.
When I do the cutting I'm doing a Plant Cloning.
It is a New Plant that has been removed from an Adult Plant, so it is a Clone with the same characteristics.
When I plant through the seeds it is necessary to wait for the natural development of the Plant,
 from the germination, to the growth, and to reach the Adult stage to produce the Flowers and Fruits.
Let's pull out a small prick and put it in the water to get it Hydrated
I will reuse these small packages of canning to put the stakes,
I already put water, and I will cover with plastic or aluminum foil, to protect and not enter Insects.
Now I will remove the leaves and leave only two, if not remove the Leaves
They will use the Reserve of Nutrients of the Plant and hinder the phase of the Roots.
I made a small hole in the plastic and now I'll put the cuttings
With approximately 1 month will already have Roots
18-12-17 planting It here in this Great Vessel
Use a Substrate with Good Organic Materials
See here She is with many Roots
                   Music Youtube File
      Artist                         Title
      roljui                     How About Nah
Thank you friends to view the Movie
 click on,
subscribe to our channel,
welcome!
Adriano.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário